Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Challenges!

I am really panicking a little bit about all my challenges. I have hopelessly behind in my reading, and now having bought new books, I tend to stretch out and take one of them instead on being disciplined and read "what I should read".


Since I am feeling that I am behind I tend to start even more books than normally, thinking that I will finish more books this way. It does not work!

So, I have decided to throw off all the challenges for the time being and when I read one, I will be happy to update my Challenge page. Considering all the new books, my TBR shelves will suffer as well, but that's life! These ones have to be added to them!


I have not yet managed to find a space for the new ones! Still lying in a noble pile on our guest bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster